Rustic American Cuisine: House-made ingredients thoughtfully paired with timeless dishes to bring out their intended charm and simplicity. Rustic Root’s menu showcases a dynamic rustic American cuisine rooted in tradition, yet with an inventive modern flare. A full dining room boasts of eclectic flare: from a ceiling filled with floating colanders to chic nature-inspired wall art and décor. If it’s San Diego views you want, head upstairs to the Gaslamp’s only rooftop restaurant. Animal hedges, beautiful street lamps, and not-your-mama’s patio furniture create a buzz-worthy atmosphere; perfect for both large and small social and corporate events.
- Accommodates up to 350 guests reception, 200 seated
- 5,500 sq ft
- Open dining space with sleek interior design
- Features the Gaslamp's only rooftop restaurant
- Expansive outdoor patio on 5th Avenue
- Specialty cocktails, wine lists and craft beer
- Custom food and beverage options